Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Meticulously paired round brilliant cut, near-colorless diamonds in bezel settings of your favorite metal are durable, comfortable, and eye-catching.
Total Carat Weight… 0.46
Color Grade… H
Cut Grade… Ideal
Clarity Grade… VVS1
Closures… Push Backs
Settings… 14K White Gold or Platinum
Your order will include an Individual GIA Diamond Dossier for each stone.
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we do not accept returns or cancellations for custom or personalized orders.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of C. L. Lewis LLC (www.cllewisllc.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by C. L. Lewis LLC. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING:
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Pending availability, we are happy to accept rush orders for domestic and international customers. Please contact us before you place your order to ensure that we can accommodate your deadline. All rush orders are subject to an expedited service fee and are non-refundable.
We are happy to extend a layaway option to customers that wish to pay in installments. Please contact us if you would like to set up a layaway plan.
All layaway orders are subject to the following:
• A non-refundable deposit of 20%
• The customer is obligated to track payment progress
• Full payment is required before made to order jewelry production can begin
• Full payment is required before items are shipped
• All items purchased through this program are considered final sale
• Plans showing no payment progress within 6 months are subject to forfeit and items will be taken off hold.
Layaway payments are non-refundable.
The best method to measure your preferred diamond necklace length is to:
1. cut a piece of string in the length you are considering
2. hold the piece of string together at the very back of your neck
3. (facing a mirror) very gently pull the string down In front of you to make a loose "V" shape. The bottom of the loose "V" is approximately where the diamond will sit.