1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
For your consideration is the following Original 1950's Italian First Edition of Giovanni Battista Tiepolo's collected Artwork as curated and commented on by Antonio Morassi.
An Important 1950's Antonio Morassi - Giovanni Battista Tiepolo - Illustrated First Edition Book '144 Tavole In Rotocalco E 2 Tricromie - Instituto Italiano D' Arti Grafiche - Bergamo Milano Roma #3194
* The Interior of the Book Is in Excellent Condition with very minimal-no foxing. The Binding & Book spine are tight and in tact; the upper-outer leather top of spine has been repaired.*
*More Photos Available Upon Request*
*The Following Translated From* (http://www.unive.it/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=173212) :
"Following to the interest of the then Rector prof. Feliciano Benvenuti and Prof.. Terisio Pignatti, the archive of Antonio Morassi (Gorizia 1893-Milan 1976) has come to the Department in the eighties and is from that moment core of departmental Photo Library.
It is a consistent set of materials collected and sorted Morassi during its articulated story of a scholar, an officer superintendent (Friuli Venezia Giulia 1920-1925, Trentino 1925-1928, 1928-1939 Milan, Genoa 1939-1949) and professor (University of Milan and Pavia).
in addition to the photographs he kept bibliographical extracts , press clippings, correspondence, evaluations and expertises own and other scholars, handwritten notes, cards for the study of works of art that were brought to its analysis by collectors, antique dealers and other experts, or investigated and cataloged by also Morassi for publication of extensive monographs on the prevailing context of his research: the Venetian painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. "
The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. Please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are a large part of the description.
Dealing in original art, antiquities, rare-important books & fine-antique jewelry to both a private & public multi-national clientele; CLLEWIS LLC is a privately owned company based in central New Jersey.
If this piece seems interesting feel free to visit CLLEWISLLC.COM to view our full stock of inventory. Please contact us with any questions; we look forward to doing business with you in a fair, fast, honest & pleasant way!
1-4 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of C. L. Lewis LLC (www.cllewisllc.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by C. L. Lewis LLC. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING:
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Pending availability, we are happy to accept rush orders for domestic and international customers. Please contact us before you place your order to ensure that we can accommodate your deadline. All rush orders are subject to an expedited service fee and are non-refundable.
We are happy to extend a layaway option to customers that wish to pay in installments. Please contact us if you would like to set up a layaway plan.
All layaway orders are subject to the following:
• A non-refundable deposit of 20%
• The customer is obligated to track payment progress
• Full payment is required before made to order jewelry production can begin
• Full payment is required before items are shipped
• All items purchased through this program are considered final sale
• Plans showing no payment progress within 6 months are subject to forfeit and items will be taken off hold.
Layaway payments are non-refundable.
The best method to measure your preferred diamond necklace length is to:
1. cut a piece of string in the length you are considering
2. hold the piece of string together at the very back of your neck
3. (facing a mirror) very gently pull the string down In front of you to make a loose "V" shape. The bottom of the loose "V" is approximately where the diamond will sit.